Want to become a great leader? Follow these 11 steps by Likable CEO Dan Kerpen.
- Always Listen- True listeners always listen to what their consumers and employees have to say. This allows you to better understand the challenges that lay ahead and to better prepare for them.
- Storytelling- Key to a great sale know a days is how well you can tell a story. A great story causes action, whether it is customers, clients, or a board room of potential investors
- Be Authentic- A great leader is what he says he is nothing more. You have to be authentic, and people are more active in helping someone who us an authentic individual.
- Be Transparent- With the expanding world of social media and the internet, keeping secrets are becoming harder.
- Team Playing- “Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds.” -SEAL Team Saying
- Respond- The best leaders respond to their consumers, staff and investors to show them that they care
- Adapt- A great leader can change with the fast changing market and turn problems into opportunities, and turn opportunities into results.
- Passion- “The only way to do great work is to love the work you do.” -Steve Jobs Having passion for the work you do, increases the quality of your work, and that passion trickles down through your staff.
- Surprise and Delight- overachieving your goals surprises your clients and leaves them delighted to continue work in the future
- Simplicity is Key- In the complex world we live in, consumers and staff are looking for simplicity, and it is your job as a leader to provide it.
- Be Grateful- be grateful to the people who work for you, because without them you would not be as successful as you are today
The most important rule of all: Treat others as you would like to be treated.
Till next time, this is Frank Buttafarro and you have been informed